360Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 Reborn!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About posting category requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer50113
Admin
Slayer50113

About posting category requests Empty
PostSubject: About posting category requests   About posting category requests EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Before you post a request for a category, please double check to make sure the game you want to request isn't there already.

Your request doesn't need to be for an individual game, it can be for a sub-heading for better organization of the forum.

Your request can be for the editing of current categories. Because a lot of the games i will be posting here are ones i have never played before, i may need to edit them, and i need your help for that.
for example: i didn't know army of two 40th day had competitive multiplayer, so i had to add it

If the category doesn't get a lot of attention, i may have to delete it.

And don't be afraid to request for a single player game. Although this is a multiplayer connection site, i wouldn't mind opening forums for one player game discussion. Anything that people will be willing to talk about, i can work it into the site, but for now id like to keep it as simple as possible.

any post that includes *added* in the title indicates it has been added, *declined* meaning i have decided against adding it, put i will leave these posts open so that people can keep posting in that thread, and if enough interest is shown, i will add it

(this post is subject to change)

-Slayer
Back to top Go down
https://360rebirth.board-directory.net

About posting category requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360Rebirth :: Game Discussion :: Category Requests-
Jump to: