360Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 Reborn!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing pains....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer50113
Admin
Slayer50113

Growing pains.... Empty
PostSubject: Growing pains....   Growing pains.... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm

First I'd like to say thank you to all of you who are trying to help this community grow. Any small effort is good enough, we are growing, slowly but we are in fact growing. I'd like to ask you to all do as much as you can to spread the word of our website.

Now, You're all probably wondering if the forum has died. It has not, i know i have not updated anything recently and there haven't been many changes to the site in a while. While not many changes are going to be immediately noticeable i am making changes to the site. The first of which is that i will try my best to keep you guys up to date with what im doing, here is a short list of what i am currently working on:

- Doing what i can to streamline the organization of threads and make page loads faster, which actually has been a problem for some members.
- Working to add an arcade to the site [just for the fun of it Wink ]
- Searching for various other ways to make our site more attractive
- And of course, PROMOTING THE SITE. i cannot emphasize that enough. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your best to promote our site, please try to get a minimum of one member to join, and ask them to get at least one. If that begins a chain, we can have a thriving community in no time.
NOTE: if we get enough members, i may eventually begin hosting tournaments in various games and creating teams of the members in our forum to make it more interesting. Which of course would lead to a leaderboard and more bragging rights! Wink . Also, if that becomes popular enough, maybe i will start offering prizes to winners of these tournaments (such as microsoft points maybe? who knows?), but that will have to wait for the future (if it happens at all, we'll have to see)... gives you something to look forward to huh? ^.^

For those of you who actually read this, Thank You Smile

~Slayer~
Back to top Go down
https://360rebirth.board-directory.net
Ogre

Ogre

Growing pains.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing pains....   Growing pains.... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I'll try to get some new members. I might not be successful but I'll try.
Back to top Go down

Growing pains....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360Rebirth :: New to the Forum? :: Forum News-
Jump to: