360Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 Reborn!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer50113
Admin
Slayer50113

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Of course, anyone is allowed to join, though there are a few rules i would like followed so that we can have as successful community as we possibly can.

Breaking one rule will get you a warning. Continue to break any rules, and this will be reason for you to be banned from the site.

1. No vulgar, offensive, or threatening posts are allowed. (This also includes any pictures and/or links you may post).
2. Do not intentionally insult another user. Anything that is said to hurt another person will not be tolerated.
3. Do not advertise other websites, this is very irritating and does not belong here.
4. Please keep signature sizes to a minimum. Very large sigs tend to stretch the page and even cause some computers to lag.
5. DO NOT ASK TO BE A MOD, i will appoint mods as i see fit to do so. Asking will gain you nothing, you'll only be wasting your time making the post.
6. Do not ask for another users Live account information. Attempts at phishing will cause you to become banned IMMEDIATELY.
7. Do not demand for any personal information of any kind from another user, this is also cause for immediate ban.

I know, this does seem a bit up front and a little demanding. But I would like to keep at least some amount of order around here [lol as if thats gonna happen]. Just follow the simple guidelines and we can have a very successful community!

Welcome to the forum! ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://360rebirth.board-directory.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360Rebirth :: New to the Forum? :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: